Monday, June 12, 2017

This Is A Hard Meme For Someone With a Big Mouth!




When someone likes to talk as much as Ella, it is not easy to do a one-word meme!  I feel like I ought to put duct tape on my mouth just to answer these.  I think our dear Terps did this meme first, and I am not surprised.  Not sure if she wrote it or not.  For those of you that visit her blog, A Place To Share, you already know how sensitive and gifted she is at writing a whole post focused on one single word.  Always positive and inspiring.  So Ella will try her hand at this.  Hope you will leave me a comment today and ask me a question, too.  Then I will have an opportunity to blather on as I am so wont to do.






1.   Where is your phone?   purse


 2.   Your hair?  blonde


3.   Your dad?  crazy


4.   Your other half?   loved


5.   Your favorite food?   steak


6.   Your dream last night?  beach


7.   Your favorite drink?  beer


8.   Fear?   snakes


9.   Favorite?  sex


10. Favorite way to relax?  read


11. Your mood?  excited


12. I love?  Sam


13. Where were you last night?  couch


14. Something that you aren't?  patient


15. Muffins?   chocolate


16. Wish list item?   refrigerator


17. Where you grew up?  Chicago


18. Last thing you did?  breakfast


19. What are you wearing right now?  jeans


20. Something you hate?   calories


21. Your pets?   dogs


22. Friends?   special


23. Life?  full


24. Regrets?   September


25. Missing someone?  sisters







                        Ella says, "Dis posst wuz 2 shurtt!"

                    So here is some deep and serious Shakespeare stuff 
                              for your reading pleasure.



 






























18 comments:

  1. I absolutely enjoyed reading this Ella, you did it!... well, the meme part lol. Loved your answers, I'm curious to know more about the dream and why you are excited. Loved the Shakespeare stuff lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, only one word. Good god, it was hard, Roz.

      My current dreams have to do with retiring on 6/30 and some sunny days on a beach. I like Tecates and limes in an icy bucket.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  2. You did great with the one words...and I am wondering also...excited?? tell us. I chuckled all the way through the posters..yes I am just that nerdy...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you are nerdy, Abby! I am simply too old to care anymore. Thanks for the hugs.

      Ells

      Delete
  3. Loved the shakespeare stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come."

      Thanks for visiting!
      Ella

      Delete
  4. Great answers Ella, enjoyed reading them. I think I know what the excited is about. My question is what's your regret with September?

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy! September was a huge trip we had saved for, and I was so sick that I mostly stayed in hotel rooms for 3 full weeks. Sam tells me to let it go and look forward to this year. He is the boss, after all.

      Love,
      Ella

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Glad I made you smile, Sunny!

      Hugs From "Girly Girl"

      Delete
  6. You are so right, Ella, one word is hard. I would say that it's not so much that you are a big mouth, but maybe just have the gift to gab or you are just an excellent conversationalist! Both sound much better than being a big mouth. Loved your answers to the meme and Shakespeare dealies were very cute as well.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sweet to say that, Baker. That does sound more flattering. Sam would probably snort, however

      Thought of you yesterday listening to a song that you introduced to me.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  7. Loved your Shakespeare stuff and a fab job done on the meme.

    I think I know what the September regret is. I will wait to see what your answer is to Lindy to see if I'm right.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Ronnie. But I plan to make up for it this year. Am counting the days until retirement!

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  8. You did much better following the rules than I would! I don't even try anymore!
    Love the Shakespeare funnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Minelle, you are so funny. I do believe you, my friend. Life is too short to be shy and quiet.

      Love When You Come to Visit!!
      Ella

      Delete
  9. Ella, you did well to keep to the one word rule, it is hard to do. Loved the Shakespeare funnies too.
    Hope you enjoyed your sunny days on a beach.
    Smiling from across the Pond,
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete