Friday, November 23, 2018

Don't Know Who Started This Meme!


1.  Something people hate to find on their windshield?

A windshield chip.  Ouch!  Expensive.





2.  Something a man might buy before going on a date?

Gasoline.  Unless he wants to run out of gas somewhere romantic.




3.  Something you cook in the microwave.

Corn on the cob.  Cooks right in the husk.  It tastes so fresh!




4. An item found in an old man's wallet.

A Medicare card.  OR coupons for an IHOP breakfast 
                                     with other ROMEOs.




5.  Something always stocked in the fridge?

Beer, of course!  Also a new keg under the beer spigot.


This would be nice under Ella's tree.


6.  An item found in a Grandma's purse?

Pictures of her grand kids.  A phone with Southwest Airlines on  speed dial.



7.   Sport where you might lose a tooth.

Hockey.  Can't beat dem Canucks, eh?




8.  A fruit that isn't round?

Banana.  "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me."

Is that a Cinnabon on your head?


9.  Something you put on a Christmas tree? 

Candy canes.  Unidentifiable things your kids made in kindergarten. 




10.  Name 5 people you think will do this.

This question seems out of date already, so how 'bout......

Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion, and Toto, too! 




Bonus Question

Something you really, really want this Christmas?

A good lab report on January 23, 2019. 



22 comments:

  1. Great answers Ella!! Mae West! Gosh she was a character!
    I agree, a good lab report!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Minelle,
      I always love old films with her in them. Especially the ones with WC Fields.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  2. I like your list, Ella! Hoping you get what you're wishing for! Will be cheering you on! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Windy. I always have fun with memes and finding pictures that work.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  3. Love you answers Ella. I will pray for a good lab report for you.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindy,
      And I so appreciate the prayers, my friend. :)

      Sending Hugs Down Under,
      Ella

      Delete
  4. I had no doubt what you would have in your fridge! Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You know me well, PK. I had some IPAs in the fridge for Thanksgiving. Although in this weather, they stay cold in the garage.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  5. Wonderful answers Ella, will be praying you get your wish.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,
      Sam and I will take all the prayers and positive thoughts we can get. It is the only thing on my Christmas list this year.

      Sending Hugs Down Under,
      Ella

      Delete
  6. Clever, as always, Ella! :>)) ... and we hope all your Christmas wishes come true ♡
    Hugs! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, NJ. I did the hockey one just for you and Frank!

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  7. Ella,
    Rooting for you as test results are on the horizon. Loved your answers, but I say no to the memes!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meredith. Most days I am able to forget about that date, but then it creeps back into my thoughts.

      You know I love memes. :)
      Ella

      Delete
  8. Lindy started it on FB and I stole it for here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you both! It becomes a bit like a chain letter as it travels through the Land.

      Hugs To Our Sunny,
      Ella

      Delete
  9. Ella,

    Never tried cooking corn on the cob in the microwave. Hope you had a good lab result.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone taught me how to do the corn this way a long time ago. Just google how to do it. The corn silk just pulls off with the husk when you are done.

      Thanks for the good wishes,
      Ella

      Delete
  10. Oh, I love IHOP breakfast; strawberry cheesecake pancakes for me, please, and don’t hold the cream! Loved your answers, Ella.
    I hope you get what you need for Christmas; I’ll be thinking of you.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosie, I really did smile when I read your comment. I had forgotten our breakfast at IHOP. Thanks for the positive thoughts as well. It is very comforting.

    Hugs Across the Pond,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck to you Ella, I wish you well regarding the lab report. In the meantime enjoy the season and all that it offers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will hope for that good lab report for you too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete