I loved Ami's post that asked this question in so many ways. It was so much fun to respond and then read answers from many of you. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I have come up with a list as well. I will change it up just a bit, though. With Ami's post we never got to read all her answers to her own questions! What's up with that, Ami?
So I promise I will answer my own questions for my next post. Here we go!
Have you ever, ever, ever........
1. Said something very rude to a doctor during childbirth?
2. Seen someone pop their eyeball out?
3. Had your stomach pumped?
4. Been to a drag show with a very large gay man?
6. Run a nifty, little money-making business when you were 11-12 years old buying girlie magazines for the boys in the neighborhood?
7. Crawled through an underground storm sewer for 5 blocks?
8. Lied about your weight?
9. Needed your husband to help you up the stairs because you were inebriated?
10. Seen a movie star in an airport?
11. Walked out of a movie?
12. Sat on a jury?
13. Told a child, "Because I said so."
14. Ran a cash register in a small grocery store when you were 8 years old?
15. Wrote a eulogy for a parent?
16. Heard a song you were sure was written and sung just for you?
17. Roasted chestnuts on an open fire?
18. Eaten 44 shrimp at one sitting?
19. Thrown all phones in a drawer for the entire weekend?
20. Gone on a vacation all by yourself?
Now it is your turn, Readers. I love when you put your own twist on a question; even if at first you think you will have to say no, tell us a related experience. That's what makes it so much fun. Remember, I will share my answers very soon!