reading and learning about ttwd and getting to know about the people out in blogland who choose to base their relationship on it.
I never commented on any blog back then. Not sure what some of you might say as to why you don't, but there were many reasons I chose not to.
- I was frightened and naive. Maybe there would be someone out there who could identify me or cause me harm somehow.
- I was still embarrassed to admit that spanking was such a strong fascination for me.
- I felt that our version of dd/ttwd wasn't as good as the way some of the bloggers I read did things. Sam and I were just not experienced, and any comments I made would sound stupid.
- I just wasn't ready. I needed to read and read and read some more. Learn and evaluate.
- I needed to find my niche. Just wasn't comfortable with so many blogs where the focus was on a strict Dom/Sub relationship. Collars and whips scare the hell out of me.
Thought I would tell a quick story so you don't think ttwd is all serious rules and stuff. Sam and I have so much fun with it sometimes that it is hard to explain the joy it brings us. Last night when I got home from work, I poured myself a beer and started chopping up fruit and vegetables at the counter that opens to our dining room. Sam and I talked about our day and thought about the Thanksgiving grocery list. Finished up my kitchen duties pretty quickly and started to tidy up. Sam was in the kitchen by then, and when I bent over to load the dishwasher, Whack! he got me with a spatula he had grabbed.
Don't know what the turn on is, but Sam loves when I wear dark tights or leggings. However, they usually provide enough padding that a spanking over them is pretty mild stuff. When he didn't get the big "Ouch" he expected, I went face down over the kitchen counter, and Sam put a bit more arm into it. Still no reaction from me, and then I started laughing at his frustration. So tights and panties were down, and he started in again. This time he got a lot more noise, but I just couldn't stop laughing. It became a see-saw
of ouches and guffaws. Sam was laughing, too, and grabbing different cooking tools out of the jar on the counter. I started to get back up once, but I only got as far as the laundry area. Now I was over the washing machine and laughing so hard that there were tears in my eyes.
When we finally stopped and he took me in his arms, Sam told me that was a "Just Because" spanking. Just because he can and just because he loves me.