Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Ancient Chinese Art of ..........




Bet you expected to see the word "Spanking" at the end of the title.  Well, I will discuss spanking, but not until a bit further in this post.


When I was teaching years ago, I always felt the stress of the job.  It's just part of the profession.  Oh, there are a few teachers who would say with saccherine sweetness that just being around all those precious children was such a joy and that they felt relaxed and at ease as they filled those little minds with nuggets of wisdom.  But I only met a couple women like this who were so delusional that they farted rainbows.  And I will tell you honestly that they were not very good teachers.  The kids usually ran the classroom, and it was chaos.  The really good teachers I knew loved their kids and loved teaching despite working long hours at school and then taking work home at night and on the weekends. 




Then throw in a plethora of useless meetings, a few student behavior  problems, federal guidelines, state mandates, non-existent budgets for supplies, and I will stop there.  After I left teaching for a 9 to 5 job, I felt like I was on vacation. 


You get the idea.  Stress was a big deal for many years.  When you feel stress, there is actually a chemical reaction occurring in your body.  Your heart rate quickens, muscles tense, and your breathing becomes faster.  Too much to do and not enough time.  I never took this out on the children, but I carried the stress around looking for ways to unload the it.  Exercise helps.  But one day I read an article about how some people go to an acupuncturist to relieve their stress.  Traditional acupuncture involves the belief that a "life force" circulates within the body in lines called meridians.  It sounded a bit scary with the needles and all, but after several other teachers touted its benefits, I decided to take the plunge.




I made an appointment with a lovely Chinese doctor named Dr. Chen, who came recommended from a friend.  We talked a long time on the first visit.  She took a regular medical history, and we talked about what acupuncture is meant to do.  Dr. Chen also gave me some interesting things to read.  Then she had me remove or loosen some clothing and lay on the table.  She made me perfectly comfortable with pillows and her very soft and gentle voice.  Then she showed me what the needles look liked.  This first time I was very nervous when I saw how long they were. 




It was amazing to me that there was hardly any discomfort.  She would wipe a cotton ball moistened with alcohol on a spot before she deftly inserted the needle  There were a few places where she would tell me to take a deep breath and hold it for a second.  The needles were on my head, face, ears, arms, hands, stomach, legs, and feet.  Obviously I was laying perfectly still.  Dr. Chen made sure I was comfortable, dimmed the lights, and put on some very soft music.  Then she left, saying she would check on me soon.


Within a few minutes, I felt almost like I was having an out of body experience.  The relaxation became deeper and deeper until I felt like my mind had separated from my body.  Like you could hold it in your hands.  Had never had an episode like that before.  It was heavenly.  I was dimly aware that the doctor was back in the room.  She gently put her hand on my shoulder and asked in a murmur if everything was all right.  I made a soft little sound of assent, and she was gone again.




I was never sure of how much time was passing when she left me alone.  Probably close to 30 minutes, I think.  When it was time to end the session, she would bring the lights back up slowly and remove the needles, again using a cotton ball.  The first time I had this done, she spent time talking to me about how I felt and making sure it had been a positive experience.  It had been, and I felt like every bit of stress in my body had melted away.


Needless to say, I booked another appointment.  Although I had weekly appointments for the first month, I soon had the sessions scheduled for once every 4 weeks.  It was relatively expensive, even though my health insurance covered some of it.  I think I was paying about $75 per visit.  At that time I really couldn't afford more than once a month.


Dr. Chen was very helpful to me after my series of strokes.  Once I was able to drive, I went back to her.  She chose other sites for the needles depending what you told her was going on in your life.  I saw her on and off for many years.




Then, in the summer of 2014, I finally got the courage to tell Sam who I really was.  Of course it was several months before we were up and running in a sort of ttwd learning period.  It was even longer before Sam ever thought about spanking me when he saw me all worked up and heading toward a meltdown.  I really can't even remember (common for me) the exact circumstances, but he spanked me because I was stressed out.  And something magic happened.


                      Oh, my, I thought, All the stress is gone.




I felt that same peace and positive feeling that Dr. Chen provided with her needles and voice and restful lighting and music.  I didn't know whether to kiss Sam or write him a check for $75.  He had his own brand of aftercare.  He pulled me onto his lap and held me for as long as I wanted. 


                  "That was wonderful, honey.  Thanks so much.  
                             I feel worlds better,"  I said softly.
  

All my hard edges were gone, and I was smiling.  I even remembered that amazing feeling during the middle of a long, slow spanking where you kind of lose yourself.  Very much like that out of body feeling that gave me so much pleasure.




Again, I am sorry that I cannot say for sure if I went down on Sam after that first stress relief spanking.  Pretty sure I did.  I always think it is the very best way to say thank you to my guy.  He seems to think so, too.  I believe it was shortly after this wonderful spanking that I ordered a book titled:  


       Blow Him Away: How to Give Him Mind-Blowing Oral Sex.




Three important things came out of these chapters of our ttwd life.
  • Saved $75 a month - easy, peasy.
  • Ella became a much more relaxed woman.
  • Sam became a much more motivated spanker.


Thank you, Sam.  You take good care of me.

28 comments:

  1. Those last three things you said are just magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure how to end this post but the 3 bullets seemed to sum it up quite well.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  2. Ella,
    The wonders of medicine, science, a blow job and a spanking.It is kind of a convergence zone right there by the side of the bed. Right? I loved this post as you detailed your way to better health. A stress relief spanking as meltdowns are near is an excellent tool. We use the treatment you give Sam often after a spanking. Not every spanking, but it seems like such a natural thing to do. One good turn deserves another.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a wonderful comment! Yes, I think you do understand meltdowns from personal experience, Mere. And, no, the BJ does not happen every time. Like to keep him guessing. :)

      Smiles From Ella

      Delete
  3. Lovely Ella, much more pleasurable than acupuncture, before and after :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Roz,
      Actually acupuncture was really quite wonderful. But now that there is spanking in my life, it would be like taking an aspirin when you don't have a headache.

      Sending Hugs Down Under,
      Ella

      Delete
  4. Hi Ella, oh a spanking is so much nicer than acupuncture. I tried it for my fibro, it actually made me vomit! I have a much better reaction to the spanking!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You poor thing, Jan. I have fibro, too, so I know how desperate you can get having to deal with the pain. Glad that spanking is more to your liking.

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  5. Stress relief one of the wonderful side effects of spanking...I could not agree more. What a lovely post for this day...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not plan this one for Valentine's Day, but since I always hope for a spanking on this holiday, I guess it is appropriate.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  6. Ella,
    This was a great post! I will share it with J as we have been discussing stress relief spanking lately in leu of punishments.
    I love how you explained your acupuncture experience. I have never tried it but it makes me curious.
    Have a wonderful Valentines Day with Sam.

    Jlynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jlynne! I like stress relief spankings much better than Sam's adjustments.

      Hugs From Ells

      Delete
  7. Lovely Ella, stress relief spanking do really work.

    You explained the acupuncture well. P and son have had it and worked for them.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Ronnie. Sam tried it once for some nerve damage, but didn't get much relief. Don't think a spanking would help either.

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  8. Loved this post, Ella! :) I enjoyed hearing all about your acupuncture experiences. I'd love to try that one day. Sounds heavenly!

    I hear you though. Nothing like a nice stress relief spanking to take you away, better than a Calgon bath ever could! The three points that you make at the end are true as can be!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and Sam! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a hoot, Katie! I haven't thought of a Calgon bath in many years. Much more a shower person anyway. Hope you and your spanky man had a great day, too.

      Love,
      Ella

      Delete
  9. Another great post, Ella. I don’t think I could have acupuncture, I have a ‘thing’ about needles. When I first read about spanking as stress relief I was sceptical but it worked from the first try. There’s really nothing like it!
    Your description of farting rainbows made me laugh. Laughter is good medicine, so thanks for that!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosie Girl,
      I love when you visit. A good stress relief spanking is much better than any pill, too. Right to sleep. Oh, there were a few crazy hippy teachers at our school. You knew they were farting rainbows because the poor kids weren't ready for 4th grade.

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  10. Everything you said about teaching sums up my feelings too. I loved my kids, and I loved teaching, but I was horribly stressed and unhappy because of it. With my career after I left classroom teaching, you're right, it feels like vacation and it took me a long time to adjust to this new normal without feeling like a slacker.

    Spanking is such great stress relief! I wonder if your Sam also feels that way, that it relieves his stress too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Lea, you hit it on the head. I did feel like a slacker for only working 8 hours a day, and 40 hours a week. I still miss the creativity of teaching sometimes, but not the work load.

      It is fun to meet old students who love you to pieces. Sort of makes the whole thing worth it.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  11. Haha,i've never tried acupuncture altho a lot of the traditional chinese medicine practitioners here offer it as a service. I too prefera spanking for stress relief :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save your money, Fondles. Stick with spanking. Acupuncture never kicked up my sex life like Sam's hand to my bottom does either.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  12. Last night I watched Ella Enchanted on Netflix. She was given the gift of obedience at birth. Hmmmm. ;)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have never seen that film. Maybe I should give it a try. I never got that gift, but I do try.

      Sending Healing Hugs,
      Ella

      Delete
  13. I'll have to get the book ... Frank will be pleased ... very pleased ;)
    nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he will. Sam's eyes were very big when I opened the package from Amazon! You will get the best wife award, for sure.

      Love Having You Visit!
      Ella

      Delete
  14. Loved this post :-) Since I am not getting the spanking, maybe I should start saving my pennies and go for an acupuncture appointment. I can send the bill to my husband and tell him next time he could save $75 if he wanted to give me a stress relief spanking instead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Ella! I LOVE this post!
    "I didn't know whether to kiss Sam or write him a check for $75."
    HAHAHAHAHA Very clever! I really did chuckle.
    "I always think it is the very best way to say thank you to my guy." --- Storm (my hubby) would agree!!!

    ReplyDelete