Wednesday, July 25, 2018

An Amy Meme By..........




My mistake.  This is a rather old meme that Amy gave us some time in the spring.  Just found it again. :)


1.  Age - Ella turned 3 years old at the end of April.

2.  Bed Size - Queen - Not too big, not too small.  Just right.

3.  Chore You Hate - Washing windows.  Uggh!

4.  Pet's Names - Pets from long ago - Dusty, Yum-yum, Fat Tully    (see below,) Aram, and Molly.


Sweetest Cat Ever - 23 lbs.


5.  Essential start to your day - Coffee, lots of it and black.   Exercise and kisses, too.

6. Favorite color - Green, especially olive, moss, and army green.

7.  Gold or silver - Both - I love to mix silver and gold jewelry.

8.  Height - I used to be 5' 6", but I think I am getting shorter!  And that sucks!

9.  Instruments you play (in your head or in reality) - Honky-tonk piano on the dashboard of my truck.




10.  Job - Very busy being retired.  Used to be a teacher.

11.  Kids - Two sons, no grandkids

12.  Living arrangements - Sam and I relocated from Chicago and have lived in the same house for 35 years.

13.  Music you love - jazz, country, swing, classical, Irish, piano.....the list goes on.  About 30 different Pandora stations.

14.  Nicknames - Spud, Pretty Lady, Ells, Ba-ba, Katrinka .




15.  Overnight hospital stay other than birth - Yes, but I don't remember how many.

16.  Pet peeve - poor service in a store or restaurant.

17.  Quote from a movie - "Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird."  
     
            - Atticus Finch




18.  Right or left handed - Right

19.  Siblings - 1 brother, 2 sisters

20.  Time you wake up - I am a morning person for sure.  Even retired, I usually get up about 6: 00 am.

21.   Underwear - Always but never thongs.

22.  Vegetables you dislike - eggplant, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and cucumbers.




23.  Work out style - 30 minute routine - 5 days a week - weights, agility, resistance, cardio.

24.  Best dish I make - NOT a fancy cook by any means, probably meat chili.  I am a better baker than a cook.

25.  Best place to visit - London, of course.  "Ta for now, mates."


25 comments:

  1. Loved reading. Just a note, I have absolutely no recollection of this meme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not you who is forgetful, Sunny. It is me!! I believe this meme belonged to Amy. I will write her to apologize.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  2. Laughing at Leigh's comment! Loved getting to know more about you, Ella! I'm with you on all the coffee in the mornings, for sure! Your fat cat must have been adorable and funny! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tully was the most loving cat I ever had. More of a dog, really. He was very protective of our babies.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  3. Just stopping by. Thanks for sharing, always enjoying learning more about fellow bloggers and share some things in common.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Enzo. I love to meet new friends. I will look for your blog. Always think that knowing someone's favorite movie says a lot about who that person really is.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Ella! ... These are always fun ... loved getting to know you better ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel like these memes make us all seem a little more real. Makes each blogger a bit more three dimensional.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  5. This is a great meme, Ella. We have some things in common and others, the exact opposite.
    Sincerely,
    Always Thongs Amy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! The woman to whom I need to apologize. This meme belonged to you, Amy. Sorry you didn't get proper credit. I may decide to edit this post to give you the honors.

      So Sorry,
      Ella

      Delete
  6. I'll be giving this a try for sure. You and I both love a good meme. Hope we can encourage some of our new friends to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love reading memes, too, PK. It would be lovely if the new folks would share.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  7. I love reading memes. Thanks for sharing this one.
    Ta ta for now, see you in Blighty soon.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Rosie. Yes, I am counting the days until our trip! Time for me to see and do all the things I have missed these last few years. Cheers!

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  8. It’s always fun to read a meme. Love to get those glimpses into the lives of bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too, Laurel. It is sort of like getting to pore over an old scrapbook. You should try one on Meredith's blog some time. They are lots of fun!

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  9. Ella,
    No real time to write! I do like this meme and will try to find time to do Sunny's meme.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remember to give Amy the credit. My bad. It doesn't belong to Sunny at all.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  10. I had to laugh at SG's comment. I loved this meme. I'm not a fan of brussel sprouts or cucumbers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! There are so many vegetables that I love, so leaving out a few is not so bad.

      Already dreaming of a steak and kidney pie and a pint or two.

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  11. Ella, love this. Is this a TBT or you just did it from back when? Love your nicknames! All the veggies you hate I LOVE.
    SG made me lagh too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear girl. No, not a throwback. Just found it in my drafts and finally finished it. A very special uncle used to call me "Katrinka" and I loved it.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  12. Hi Ella, I'm sorry I am so late in commenting. I have been awol from blogland lately due to tech issues and am just trying to catch up.

    I love this meme and enjoyed reading your answers :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha that was fun to read. that cat looks simply adorable! i'm with you on cauliflower, but i love all the other vegetables. EGGPLANT - i eat it almost on a daily basis :)

    ReplyDelete