Tuesday, January 19, 2016

PK's One Word Meme



 



I think PK started this one back in November or December.  The "one word" twist on the meme is interesting and much harder than I anticipated.  Hope that adding a punctuation mark wasn't cheating.  There were a couple prompts that made me want to create a new word - Such as "bigasstruck" or "anybeeratall" or "wrinklefreeface" or "happyasapiginshit."  However, I played it all by the rules.

1.  Yourself:  discovering
2.  Your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse:  caring
3.  Your hair:  brown
4.  Your mother:  missed
5.  Your father:  missed!


6.  Your favorite item:  shoes
7.  Your dream last night:  travel
8.  Your favorite drink:  beer
9.  Your dream car:  truck
10. The room you are in:  cozy





11. Your ex:  none
12.  Your fear:  stroke
13.  What you want to be in 10 years:  loved
14.  Who you hung out with last night:  Sam
15.  What you're not:  patient


16.  Muffins:  English
17.  One of your wish list items: London
18.  Time:  history
19.  The last thing you did:  tidied
 20.  What you are wearing:  robe




21.  Your favorite weather: summer
22.  Your favorite book:  Shakespeare
23.  The last thing you ate:  clementine
24.  Your life:  happy
25.  Your mood:  anticipation

 

26.  Your best friend:  Sam!
27.  What are you thinking about right now?  writing
28.  Your car:  Honda
29.  What are you doing at the moment?  eating
30.  Your summer:  sunny





31.  Your relationship status:  married
32.  What is on your TV?  news
33.  What is the weather like?  frigid
34.  When is the last time you laughed?  today
35.  Your favorite color?  green


Thanks, PK.  It has been fun to read the responses from so many out in blogland.  Working on a Winter Meme.  TBA!!

                                     ************************

I am adding one.  Least favorite season:  WINTER!  




15 comments:

  1. I so agree with the last one...I had forgotten about this one...think I will have to join in...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to do, Abby. Perfect thing to brighten up the winter weeks! I promise to visit your version when it goes up.

      Hugs,
      Ella

      Delete
  2. I hate 'friggin' winter too. I'm with you on the English muffins.
    Got your email and promise I'll answer soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you have a Sunny name! Hope your new home is giving you lots of sunny winter weather. I love whole wheat English muffins - really crunchy.

      Talk soon,
      Ella

      Delete
  3. Hi Ella, Oh I hope you get to London. If you do call me and I will come and meet up with you I am only three hours away!This is definitely one of my wishes
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that, too, Jan! Promise to write about that dream. Thanks for your visits; you are the sweetest!

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  4. You did a great job and yes, it is harder than it looks. I mean bloggers are here because we have more words than we can say to people during the day and this is our spill over. I used to not mind winter so much, now I really don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, PK. High praise from one of my favorite authors. Ha, I liked the spill over analogy! I think that translates to having a big mouth.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella, love your answers! I'm hate winter too and am with you on English muffins.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Roz,
      Thanks for visiting. I am ready for spring any time now. I even use English muffins for sandwiches!

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing, Ella...fun answers...especially hating winter...bleh! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Cat. I have had beach dreams lately. Just me and a lounge chair and a cold Corona with lime.

      Hugs,
      Ella

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed all your answers Ella. My favourite colour is green also but going against everyone else I LOVE WINTER!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy, the green shade I love is olive like the background of my blog. Also like Army green. My closet is full of those greens.
      Once Christmas is over, my feelings are that spring should happen about 2 weeks later! The only thing I love about winter is my gas fireplace.

      Hugs,
      Ella

      Delete
  9. I loved reading your answers. :-) Thanks for sharing! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete