Tuesday, January 2, 2018

"It's Your Job"





                                   Let's start at the beginning.  
          You need to understand something before this story is told.

                                            "I Hate Winter."


I say it several times a day.  As far as I am concerned, there should only be 3½ seasons in a year.  Early Spring - Lots of Summer - Extended Fall - and a very abbreviated Christmas Season.  As soon as the Christmas tree comes down, Spring should start poking up in the garden the very next day.
 

Sam had a gas fireplace insert with a blower installed in our living room - with a remote control.  He figured that would fix the problem.  I could keep one room in the house as warm as I wanted.  He could retreat to the study when he couldn't stand the heat any longer.

 




 Must confess to have once melted the rubber soles of my slippers  while trying to warm up my feet by the fireplace.  Sam came running in because he smelled something burning.  

                             "Not to worry, honey!  I'm just fine."
  
Then there's the electric mattress pad on the bed.  Dual controls so there are no fights.  Sam has never turned on his side.  Mine is set for "High" about an hour before bedtime, although I turn it down when I am done with my Kindle and ready to sleep.


Coldest of all are my hands and feet.  Ten little icy fingers and ten little icy toes.  One of the best ways to warm them up again is on Sam.  He is not fond of this at all, but I tell him,

                     "It's your job.  It's your job to keep me warm."





So......that is where this winter story really begins.  Sam was home from work, and happy hour had just began.  We were talking about company coming and a busy weekend.  Sam suggested I meet him for lunch the next day at a place that has my favorite soup on the menu in the colder months.  Mmm.., that sounded like a wonderful idea.




Like most nights I soon arranged myself on Sam's lap for a more extensive welcome home.  He was nice and warm, and I wasn't.  When my cold fingers touched his face and neck, he didn't cringe, but there was a minor complaint.
  
"Geez, Ells." 


But I distracted him by turning to straddle his lap.  As soon as he relaxed again, I slipped my hands up his shirt ready to soak up his warmth.  Sam's survival reflex kicked in, and he grabbed my wrists to pull my hands back out.  

"Nope.  No way.  Your hands are like ice!"

I was not about to give up.

"It's your job.  It's your job to keep me warm."




"Who says?" he grumbled.

"Me.  I'm cold and you're warm.  It's your job.  So quit your bitchin'," I laughed and moved my fingers back under his shirt.  After a short wrestling match, he collapsed his knee in an effort to dump me on the floor, but I held on.  We were both laughing by now.  

"So, it's my job to keep you warm, huh?  he grinned.

"Yep, it is, so don't be a wuss about it, mister," I teased.




"Oh, I'll get you warm, if that's what you want."

As he pushed me off his lap, he caught me around my waist and hauled me up and over the kitchen counter.  

"Ha!  Let me help you with these jeans."  He popped open the button of my pants and then deftly reached over me to the crock for a wooden spoon.




"Warm?  You want warm?  I'll show you warm," he laughed and the spoon went to work.

"Ow!  Stop, Sam.  It's my hands that are cold.  Not my butt."

"Well, you just tell me when the warmth spreads to your fingers.  Then I'll know I've done my job."

I absolutely love spankings like this!  Laughing so hard and yelling, too.  Sam was laughing, as well, with one hand on my back to keep me still and the other hand whaling away on my ass with that damn spoon.




"Are you warm yet," he asked.

"Sa-a-am!  Ouch!"
 
"Just doing my job, ma'am."




Whack! Whack! Whack!

"How 'bout now?  Are those fingers warm yet?"

I was squealing and wiggling and laughing.

"Yes!  Yessir, I'm warmed up.   Ow!  Please!  I'm warm.  Honest, Sam."

"Let me check, Ells.  Be still," and Sam ran his hand gently over my very warm ass.  That felt lovely.  Then he pulled me up and took my hands.

"I do believe your fingers are warmer," he smiled and took me in his arms.

"You are right.  It is my job.  And my work is done here."


 

I really couldn't argue with that.  My hands were warmer, and Sam didn't seem to mind at all when they started to roam below his belt.





29 comments:

  1. Ella,
    I have been very busy this morning........ projects are in process, but I sat down to have my yogurt and thought I would check blogs. There you are and with a great story to share. Sometimes we, ttwd wives, must be careful what we wish for. I asked Jack to warm me up snuggling under our down duvets last night. Yup! You guessed it...... a spanking happened with squealing and laughing. Yours sounds a mite more serious. I do hate that spoon. Love to you, Ella.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone should write a list of proverbs for spanked wives. At the top of the list should be:

      "Be careful what you wish for."

      Jack's idea sounds warmer, as long as you were under the duvet.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  2. Fun post, Miss Ella, sounds like you all are doing a good job keeping one another on your toes! I wish it'd warm up a bit here too, downright frigid!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love when you call me "Miss Ella." :) If I could just hibernate, maybe things would be better.

      Stay Warm, Baker!
      Ella

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha Ella...you two are so funny. My fingers and toes get cold also and Matthew was not a fan of being my warmer. LOL Personally, I think there should be two seasons...spring and fall...6 months of each. Happy you had so much fun.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could definitely go for the 2 season option, Cat. We did have some fun, though. ;)

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  4. Hi Ella, Nice post, a girl has to find some fun when it is not her favourote season! I like winter, I like snuggling up and watching it all going on outside when I am in! Mind you our English winters are not exactly in the league of my friends across the pond so |I don't have much to worry about. Today the rain has stopped, but we have gale force winds now. I think I might just go and see if hubby is interested in a bit of warming up, Sam style....
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      Winter doesn't sound that wonderful either. Think I would be OK if I could just stay by my fireplace 24/7. Sam makes me wear socks to bed. Hope you got that warm up from your guy. It's His Job!

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  5. LOL Ella, that was some warm up. Think Sam was very innovative reaching for the wooden spoon to warm you up. I like winter as we don't have such cold days as you. Although Spring and Autumn are my favourites. Bear is the one with cold hands here and loves putting them on my back.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooden spoons look so innocent in the crock on the counter, but they have an evil side. If my name was Bear, I would not come out 'til Spring!

      Enjoy the Weather Down Under,
      Ella

      Delete
  6. I am so with you on winter... I love living where there are 4 seasons...if only winter were 1 week every December! Our men have the same way to warm of us...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Abby! One week is plenty of winter. Decorate the tree, open the presents, eat yourself silly, and then.... Magic, it's Spring!

      Hugs To Keep You Warm,
      Ella

      Delete
  7. Ella,

    Loved your post. I'm with you on winter. I hate being cold. When I ask P to warm me up I usually get spanked, yes it certainly does warm me up - but not the parts I want warming.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie,
      If I were rich I would have a summer home and a winter home. Ha! Seems like Sam has plenty of company on how to handle complaints about the cold.

      Good thing I do not keep the canes on the kitchen counter!

      Warm Sympathetic Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  8. Very clever girl. I'm a gloves and socks girl myself so I understand completely.

    Happy New Year Folks and may you continue to enjoy each other the same way all year long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too, Sunny Girl. I do not envy you in the summer, but right now, I am jealous of your temperate city.

      Besides gloves and socks, I always have a scarf and hat. Years ago, doing playground duty in January had me decked out like Nanook of the North.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  9. This made me chuckle since I have learned not to complain about being too cold or my bottom might get warmed - but it is fun. I hope that your winter is short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, I am not the only one. Seriously, I talk to myself often, even when Sam is around. He said he can hear me complaining about winter all the time. #!$&*!$#@.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  10. What a fun story Ella! And yes, Summer is hotter. Lol
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the season where I miss my sandals so much that I put a pair out where I get dressed in the morning. "Don't worry little sandals; summer is coming."

      Winter Sucks,
      Ella

      Delete
  11. I love the recount of this little tale! Lol! It’s always great to hear about an HOH doing his job so well. Laughing while being spanked with a wooden spoon, I had no idea those two things could go together! Another great post Ella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. As I said, these are my favorite kind of spanking, and lots of times these lead into other fun activities. Whatever keeps you warm.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  12. LOL this story made me laugh. Oops, I mean, I'm sorry about your bottom, but still, you kinda did ask for it.

    BIKSS is always warm and my hands and toes get cold very quickly. So he is often my warming up "cushion". I'll stick my feet under his thighs or my hands will find their way under his shirt.

    He doesn't mind it too much but once in a while I get a look. THen i remind him that it comes with the territory of having a little. Nuff said. He'll shrug and nod in resignation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that it made you laugh. You are right, Fondles, I did kind of ask for it. The glow from this kind of spanking warms me up in so many ways. Glad your guy is on the job, as well.

      Thank Heaven for Warm Husbands,
      Ella

      Delete
  13. "I'm cold" is a complaint spankee must use with caution. It sure gives spankers a free pass. I sit in the evenings with my 'corn bag' they sell them at craft fairs here. Just stick it in the microwave for two minutes and it's tasty warm for my hands or feet for 30 minutes. You'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, PK. Someone should right a story about that! Before Christmas, I bought myself something similar to your corn bag. It is long and thin with handles on the ends, and it is perfect around my neck. I should get another one for my feet!

      Happy Spankings to You,
      Ella

      Delete
  14. I like to warm my cold feet on my hubby at night, too :-) Not sure he appreciates it but doesnt seem to mind too much :-) sounds like sam will do his job to keep you warm in whatever way he can Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. LoL Ella, I have been awol for a bit and this was a fun post to come back to.

    Glad you two are having some fun during the cold. Glad too that Sam knows his job and hope he is continuing to keep you toasty :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved this post Ella. I am a chilly mortal too and, luckily, Harry sees it as his job to keep me warm in a variety of ways.

    Sending warm thoughts from a ski resort (!)
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete