Monday, October 8, 2018

Sam Meets Johnny




This was finally the year Ella got her dream holiday across the pond!  Healthy and happy. A whole week with Ami and Dan in their beautiful village.  Dear friends in so many ways.  A whole week in London.  We traveled all around the city by Tube, double decker buses, black cabs, and our tired feet most of all.  Then over the channel for a week in Normandy.  Four full days with a guide who was fabulous.  His stories and the sights we saw made all the D-Day history we have read come alive.


Pointe de Hoc


Of course, one of the highlights of the time in London was a girls' lunch with the English "contingent" as I like to think of them.  I found a nice pub near a Tube station, and we even had a small function room with a bit of privacy and quiet to talk.  Rosie and Ronnie were there.  Jan couldn't come (getting ready for a wedding,) but Ami came on the train with Dan.  Sam was delighted to have some male company for the afternoon.


  

When everyone had something to drink, out came the gifts.  It seems most of us have run out of spanky gift ideas, but everybody who came had lovely little things chosen with love.  Ronnie wasn't done, however.  Out came a lightweight flat package for me.  When I picked it up, I could feel the shape, and I gave a knowing look to Ronnie.  Yep, I was right.  It was a Loopy Johnny. 






I had seen pictures of one before but never held one, that's for sure.  Intimidating.  Did I catch a little smile on Ronnie's face?  It had a leather handle and intertwined cane loops.  Not very long at all, but it had a rather wicked aura.


When Sam and I returned to our hotel that evening, I laid out the gifts on the bed.  It took Sam all of 10 seconds to spot what was to be the newest addition to the toy box at home.

"What's this?" he asked, picking it up.

"It's called a Loopy Johnny," I answered.

He whacked it across his palm.

"Wow," was all he said.

The next morning we were up early.  Sam had several meetings with a brokerage in The City financial district, and I was off for a day on my own that included Liberty of London and the Tate Britain.  While I was choosing something to wear, Sam sat on the edge of the bed and motioned me to come over his lap.





"I want to try this, Ells," he smiled.

I thought the smile was a good sign.  Sam got me all arranged and gave a few tentative swats.  I appreciated his temerity.  But then he seemed to gain his confidence.

"It's quiet,"  he said.  

Sam doesn't usually spank at hotels, but the swats suddenly had a little more swing behind them.  When he was satisfied with the color of my bottom, he set it aside and began to explore down there with his fingers.


"Oh, my," I said a little breathlessly.

"Get the lube," was all he said.


As I rummaged in among the toiletries for the Astroglide, I thought this was going to be very special.  After all, we had never had a threesome before.

                                      Sam, Ella, and Johnny

                               Our First..... Ménage á Trois




                             Thanks, Ronnie!

23 comments:

  1. Haha! ... Hi Ella ... Ronnie is a spanky implement expert ... I wouldn't expect anything less than a ... ahem ... 'exciting' Ronnie gift :))

    And btw ... we have a Johnny as well ... of a different sort ... here's to menage a trois with Johnnys ;)))

    Hugs!
    nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, NJ,
      Ronnie is indeed the expert. She and I have become Implement Pals Across the Pond. Now I shall have to think of something else new to her.

      Now that Sam knows what they are, he has already told me that they are made with leather loops as well.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  2. So nice to see you back Ella, you’ve been missed. I can’t say that I’m at all envious of your new ‘toy’, it looks wicked and sounds it as well. It also sounds like Sam has taken to it very quickly. Is that a good thing!?! Lol!
    Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and were able to meet up with special friends, it all sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel. It feels good to chat with all of you again. I missed you too!

      There are times that Sam and I just look at each other and smile. Then one of us says, "Best trip ever!"

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  3. Hi Ella,

    I'm so glad to read this and so happy for you that you got your trip across the pond, and that you got to meet up with some blog friends:)

    Oh my re the loopy! We don't have one and that's fine by me lol. Thanks Ronnie indeed! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, you are such a gem. So nice to see your happy greetings all over blogland.

      So far the loopy has just been used in play. I am counting on that it never comes out for any other reason.

      Sending Hugs Down Under,
      Ella

      Delete
  4. Hi Ella, Glad you managed to have that dream holiday at last. Not sure I would be wanting a menage a trois with one of those!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear girl. You were certainly missed! Hope you and yours had a splendid wedding. Next time I will get that hug in person.

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  5. We love the loopy just for that fact, how quiet it is. I don't have one like that, but now I want one. LOL Glad you had a good visit, and some fun. :)
    EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is so nice to hear from you, Esmay. Yes, it is certainly quiet, but it was hard for me to remain so! I have a feeling it will be at the bottom of the suitcase no matter where we are going.

      Hugs and Welcome From Ella

      Delete
  6. Ella , so happy that you were able to visit Normandy. It was my pleasure. Glad you both had fun with it.

    Thinking of you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ronnie. Sam enjoyed meeting you, too! We both wanted to thank you for the card. It means a lot that you are thinking of us.

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  7. Good to hear you had your dream trip at last all healthy and happy. Oh my I don't fancy a loopy. Glad you and Sam like your Menage a Trois, hope there are many more.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful to see your name pop up, Lindy! I have been missing you. Hope your health has improved, too.

      Sending Hugs Down Under,
      Ella

      Delete
  8. Ella,
    That may be one quiet implement, but I strongly believe that you were not quiet at all. Glad your adventure was all you hoped for. Thinking about you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mere,
      That is what all those hotel pillows are for. Thanks again for your note, and I have been thinking about you, too.

      Ella Staying Strong

      Delete
  9. Hi, Ella! I apologize for being late... I wasn't out of the country, but Storm and I were out of town and had some of our own fun.

    Oh boy, the Loopy Johnny, huh? Laughing! We have one but we haven't used it in a very long time. It can be nice and it can be wicked !!

    I'm so glad to hear you finally had your dream vacation to England and that you got to meet with some of the lovely ladies over there!

    Thanks for sharing your first three-some with us..... now it is more like a twenty-five-some! HA!

    I enjoyed your play on words, Ella, and your story! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was such a wonderful vacation, Windy. I covet the memories as much as the experience. Glad to be back to blogland, though. :)

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you had great time over on this side of the pond.
    Hugs Del

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello DF,
      I do love my trips to the UK. No sooner do I get home than I am dreaming of the next one.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  12. I know your trip was great- however, you held out on the secret of your threesome!! 😂
    Not sure Johnny would get a workout here! I’m not fond of, what I hear, is his capable ‘package!’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Minelle, when Johnny is in "capable hands," he certainly spiced things up.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  13. Glad you enjoyed your threesome. :-) While it looks absolutely terrifying to me from everything I have read about one, I am sure it varies greatly on the hand delivering...and the fact that it is quiet is a plus... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete