Wednesday, May 27, 2015

There's a First Time for Everything - TTWD Version



Sam has never spanked me on weekday morning.  We both have full time jobs and have to be out the door and to work on time.  Weekends are different.  Many Saturday mornings, he decides on an attitude adjustment just so the weekend goes smoothly with no snarky moods or comments.  Many Sundays, he chooses a happy spanking followed by leisurely sex.  I am pretty much accustomed to these events.  Tuesday morning was way different.  Just out of the shower, 6:30 am, sun just coming up, local news and weather on.  We interrupt this newscast for a special alert, "HOH goes ballistic on wife's ass!  Stay tuned for further developments."





This all started Sunday.  Something happened between us that scared me and I became both hurt and angry.  I wanted to lash out verbally or just cry.  I did neither and just held it all inside.  At this point, too, I knew I was right and he was wrong.  "Eventually he will have to acknowledge that," I thought.  I got quiet and pulled away from Sam.  We had family coming for dinner, and he pulled me close to gently tell me to stop with the "mopey" behavior.  I smiled a little and tried.  I may have fooled everyone else but don't think I fooled Sam at all.  After everyone left, I stayed busy tidying up the kitchen.  Several times Sam asked me if I was OK.  Yes, yes, yes..........What a liar I am.

By Monday morning, I felt even further away from Sam and the
connection I love so much was gone.  I don't know what I was expecting.  Did I really think this was going to help?  Stubborn won out, though.  After all, I was right.


By the time I pulled in from work, there was a contractor laying tile in our sunroom.  Sam and I didn't talk about anything serious, just little daily happenings.  I told Sam I was trying to snap back, but that probably wasn't true either.  The contractor stayed late.  I made myself something to eat and took it to bed with my Kindle.  Sam came to give me a hug and kiss.  He was sweet and patient.  I was sweet, too.  My determination to be right was slipping.  When Sam came to bed, he pulled me in to spoon and rubbed my bottom.  I kissed his other arm and said I hoped things would get better in the morning.  He whispered in my ear, "They will."


So you probably figured out how Sam planned to make things better.  As soon as I was out of the shower, he said, "We have something to take care of."  He doesn't believe in warm-ups, so he just laid into me.  This has to be up there in my top 5 memorable spankings.  A real doozy.  Mr Paddle was not just doing the talking, he was shouting.

Sam also believes in lecturing me all the way through a spanking.  There are little pauses where I am expected to answer him or just agree.  I think the major focus of this lecture was that I had made myself "miserable" along with everyone around - especially him.  This was where the misery was ending.  Except for my bottom - that was really feeling miserable.  When I apologized, he barked, "Don't say I'm sorry.  Say you'll do better."  This spanking went on for so long.  I just couldn't help it; my hands started to move back.  Where the hell was the pillow?  Sam said it was too bad that I did that.  Said up until then, he was almost done.  Instead he added 10 or 12 more.  When it was over, I hurt so bad that I didn't even get up right away.

When I did, Sam hugged me close and told me how much he loved me.  It was a short reunion; I still needed to get ready for work.  Eventually I will still talk to Sam about what happened Sunday, but I think my approach will not be the "I am right. You are wrong" one.

Made it to work in plenty of time.  However, our unexpected AM activity lent a whole new meaning to sitting through another boring staff meeting.

Ella Very Sore

10 comments:

  1. I have weighed the being right verses protecting my bottom. It took me a long time...too long...to learn...I had met someone who could out-stubborn me. Hope you were able to keep your mind from wandering to your bottom during that staff meeting meeting.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Ella...remember that part of TTWD is trusting him to lead...discussing a situation but the final decision is his and you need to support it...doesn't matter who's 'right' or 'wrong'. ;) Might save you a sore tush in the future.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat. You are right. I was not supporting him. I thought just because I didn't get angry, that withdrawing was OK. I need to think of your advice the next time this who's wrong and who's right issue enters my head.
      Thanks for the hug, too.
      Ella

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, never mind Ella. Sometimes there are drawbacks to ttwd and one of them is that even when they are wrong they are right and we have to accept it graciously :(
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky that he cares enough about the 'pulling away' to notice and do something about it. But I think you probably already know that. I'm guessing your butt is hoping you learned something this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK,
      I do know I am lucky to have Sam. When I pull away like that, it breaks the connection that ttwd has brought us. It is easy to be submissive when everything is roses. It is much harder when you hit a barrier. Thank you.
      Ella

      Delete
  5. Ella,
    We have all been right where you are. Pulling away is a sure fire way to meet our Mr. P and it is not fun at all.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ella, first off..."HoH goes ballistic on wife's ass"...ROTFLMAO. I literally LOL'd while reading! Oh my gosh, too funny! Yeah, the whole "I am right, He is wrong" thing NEVER works for me. Never. And I do what you did all the time. I withdraw. And it truly makes it so much harder on yourself and him. But I am nothing if not stubborn! I will hold on to my "I am right" stance for quite a while, even though I know it's making me sad. This is something I think I need to talk to TBG about, I think. So sorry for your roasted bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Angel. Yes, things are better. Don't know exactly why, but spankings seem to "reset" me and puts the relationship back on the road.

      If you have a blog, please send me a link. I am getting to know more of you every day.

      Ella

      Delete