When I reviewed the writing that I have posted so far, I noted that my portrayal of Sam is mostly in his role as my HOH. I don't see much depth of character, and I decided to address this. After all, we have lived just a short time of our marriage in a dd relationship. That's not why we fell in love or the reason we have stayed married for decades.
Let's start with referring to him as HOH. That's supposed to mean "Head of Household" right? Not to Sam. He hates the word "household." He says it sounds like someone is taking a census. "Head of our Home" is OK according to him. I am still using HOH in my posts simply for ease of understanding.
I met him the first day of our sophomore year in high school. First period, geometry. He was so handsome. I loved his shoulders and arms and his smile. Later, he told me it was my boobs. He is still a boob man.
- Sweet and kind and funny. No one can make me laugh as hard as he can.
- English major for his first degree and still reads profusely.
- Very comfortable and skilled with technology. Helps me!
- Works hard and has always provided for his family.
- Very patriotic and loves history - especially World War II and Winston Churchill
- Wanted to have kids right away. Good dad.
- Loves his dogs!
- Wood worker - has made beautiful furniture for our home - (also paddles)
- My handyman - great at fixing things (including Ella)
- Great lover and best friend. Always makes me feel special.
- Likes working out in his garage.
- Restores and collects guns. Really likes going out to the range. Me, too!
- Excellent at grilled foods and smoked meats. Best damn ribs ever.
- True blue and very loyal.