1. Something people hate to find on their windshield?
A windshield chip. Ouch! Expensive.
2. Something a man might buy before going on a date?
Gasoline. Unless he wants to run out of gas somewhere romantic.
3. Something you cook in the microwave.
Corn on the cob. Cooks right in the husk. It tastes so fresh!
4. An item found in an old man's wallet.
A Medicare card. OR coupons for an IHOP breakfast
with other ROMEOs.
5. Something always stocked in the fridge?
Beer, of course! Also a new keg under the beer spigot.
|This would be nice under Ella's tree.|
6. An item found in a Grandma's purse?
Pictures of her grand kids. A phone with Southwest Airlines on speed dial.
7. Sport where you might lose a tooth.
Hockey. Can't beat dem Canucks, eh?
8. A fruit that isn't round?
Banana. "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me."
|Is that a Cinnabon on your head?|
9. Something you put on a Christmas tree?
Candy canes. Unidentifiable things your kids made in kindergarten.
10. Name 5 people you think will do this.
This question seems out of date already, so how 'bout......
Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, the Lion, and Toto, too!
Something you really, really want this Christmas?
A good lab report on January 23, 2019.