Monday, July 16, 2018

The First United Church of Spank



 


I am not a traditionally religious person, however, I believe I am  spiritual and pray often in my own way.  I even have little charms that I tuck in a pocket that remind to say a prayer for someone who needs strength to face what is happening in their lives.  Many of those earnest devotions go out to the people who read my blog.  Yes, you, if you need them.


Sundays are not for standard church-going around Sam and Ella's house, but it is usually a day we relax a bit more.  Maybe family or friends for dinner.  Work in the yard.  Sam blasting music and doing something with his hands in the garage.  A movie or a meal at a restaurant.  But all these Sunday activities happen after the clock strikes 12 noon.  Before then, I really couldn't care if the queen herself asked to come to an early tea.  (To our Brit contingent - no disrespect intended.)  

                                           No calls.  No visits.

                                            WE ARE BUSY!

Lots of Butter!


When our boys were young, we did what all parents do in order to have sex.  We made do with the time we had.  When the kids were sleeping.  Early in the morning before work.  Always being as quiet as we could be.  Thank heavens for grandma once in a great while.




    
Finally, we got the house back.  Oh, my god, that was such fun again!  For twenty years we had paid our dues, and now we could walk around as naked as the day we were born.  No, in case you were wondering, I never, ever had the "empty nest" syndrome you hear about. 
  

These days our boys know better and always respect our privacy.  Once, just once, Sam's sister, Patty, rang the doorbell on a Sunday
morning, and when we didn't answer the door, she used her key to walk right in.  It was definitely a case of "in flagrante delicto."  I was not  embarrassed.  I was mighty angry.  You will not believe it, but she was mad at US!  Later, Sam found some reason to reclaim the key.



So, Sunday mornings have always been holy for us since the boys moved out.  We may sit and drink our coffee or read the news feeds, but the whole morning is just for us.  And sooner or later we end up back in bed for sex with any kinky trimmings we decide upon.  For several happy years now, that has included spanking, and that has made our Sundays even better.  I really don't think I will ever again wish for sex without spanking. Not gonna happen.


Way More Fun



It's not like there is no sex on other days of the week; there is, for sure.  But Sunday is special.  I will spend some time to surprise Sam with some special lingerie.   In turn, he is very creative with spanking fun.  He won't tell me his plans, and that makes it all the more exciting.  Last Sunday he outdid himself.  When he woke up, I was already at my desk writing and drinking coffee.  He took my hand and with a grin on his face, he informed me that there were to be multiple spankings through the morning.  And the first one was to be over his desk.  Panties came down.  It was a good old fashioned hand spanking, but it woke up all those horny feelings and I smiled. 




Later, when I went to the kitchen for more coffee, Sam followed.  This spanking was over the kitchen counter with a tried and true wooden spoon.  By the time he finished this one, I really couldn't think about anything but SEX.




Off I went to hit the shower and pulled out this beautiful black bustier trimmed with cream-colored lace.  Sam loves undoing all those little hooks.  Just drying my hair when my guy came up behind me with a lexan cane.  Over the vanity cabinet I went.




"Dear god, Sam, please be gentle with that thing."

"Well, you are taking too long in here  Hurry things up a bit, Ells."

After just a few strokes, I was so amenable to his wishes. 

Very motivated to finish up my toilette.  Trying to imagine what was coming next.  He came to fetch me soon, and I was ready.  Don't know about the rest of you, but, if I like Sam to be the boss in our day to day lives, that doesn't hold a candle to the way I like him to be in bed.  When he wants me to be still, he will make it plain that he is in charge.


  

There were plenty more surprises, including very innovative   applications of both sides of a hairbrush.  I think there is a yin and a yang to that implement, and I am shuddering just thinking about it.  With all the happy fun Sam sprang on me last week, I am already wondering what he has planned for our next Holy Day.  No matter.  I'll be wearing my Sunday best.  Amen.



       

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly! I love that feeling of No Place to Go, Nothing to Do. Just us.

      Ella

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Perhaps we should rename it Saints and Sinners, Jan!

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  3. Oh Ella, I absolutely love this! Sunday morning...sacred Sam and Ella time :) I think it's so great you make this time for each other :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! I couldn't believe my good luck when I found the picture about pancakes and sex. Sums it up perfectly.

      Sending Hugs Down Under,
      Ella

      Delete
  4. I'm joining your church, Ella! ... I understand your thoughts about 'Sam in bed' ...
    nj ... xx
    PS ... just the word 'lexan' sounds evil :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "And let us pray" that there are many more Sundays just like this one in our future. I do pray for that, NJ.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  5. Ella, Good for Sam on collecting that key from his sister. Unbelievable that she was mad at you guys. Laughing! Glad that you mostly have time and privacy for all your kinky fun you two are having! Sounds great! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she was that way because she was embarrassed. I'll never know. But the spanky fun stops for no man, Windy.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  6. Sundays are ‘us time’ over here too, Ella. We love our daughters to bits but empty nest syndrome had no effect on us either. Long may the Church of Spank continue to thrive on both sides of the Pond.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosie. I am sometimes hesitant to admit to never having that syndrome to other women lest they think I don't love our boys. The Church of Spank has many members in this group, I think.

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  7. Ella,
    We now use Rosie's term "drawbridge" and protect our time as you and Sam do your Sundays. Reconnecting is vital to all of us especially those of us in ttwd marriages. Good post.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mere, I like that term as well. Sometimes "reconnecting" seems like the most important component of maintaining ttwd. Like watering the flowers makes them bloom.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a perfect way to start the week with special time together...I will make sure to never interrupt you both on a Sunday during your sacred time. :-) I understand how precious that time is. And now I know why it is so hard for my hubby and I to find time together...our kids have always been early risers and rarely if ever took naps so there are no mornings available and evenings we are too tired...we will need to be creative and figure out a sacred time and space for ourselves. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terps,
      There are so many times that I ignore the phone! It is a precious time, and I hope that someday you will find that with your man. Those times not only nurture your love for each other, but make you realize that you need to love yourself.

      A wise person once told me that the best thing parents can ever do for their kids is to stay in love with each other.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  9. Ella Ella Ella,
    Eric and I need to get back to church on Sundays... and Mondays... and Tuesdays... and so on. YES! Praise the spiritual connection that comes from true love.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I lived next door to you, Amy, I would take the kids for ice cream or a movie. That is what a real fairy godmother is! Someone who gives you some alone time with your guy.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your smile, Fondles. I truly appreciate it.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh nice, very nice. Church of spank, loved it.

    I want one of those crops in the picture.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday will be here before I know it. Now what shall I wear to church?

      Hugs Across the Pond,
      Ella

      Delete
  12. Do you remember Cassie and Tom having a flag out on their deck that meant "No visitors right now"? Maybe we should have something like that with our family? Good on you for making a special day for each other.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie,
      I DO remember that although I cannot remember which book. The only flag I fly is the red, white, and blue. Maybe one that is predominantly red could be the signal.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  13. We also love our weekend mornings, and although not always alone we sure make good use of the time we have. Your Sunday’s sound amazing, thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Laurel. I am guessing now that we are retired (mostly) we could do this any morning we chose, but Sunday has a bit of tradition to it. Don't think we will buck tradition.

      Hugs From Ella

      Delete
  14. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday morning.

    I really don't know what your SIL was thinking, letting herself in. Especially if there was NOT an emergency. And then to be mad about it. I don't know what I would do, but it would be bad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment, Lea! It takes enormous patience to be positive with her. I have never understood why she finds it ok to be so critical of me.

    We once accompanied her on a trip because she wanted to split the cost of a room to save money. First and last time, believe me.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete